Ambassador Program Application Requirements
Purpose: The purpose of the Kittitas County Ambassador program is to promote the fair and the numerous opportunities available to get involved in the Kittitas County Fair. This program is sponsored by the Kittitas County Fair and Friends of the Kittitas County Fair.
Eligibility: Each application must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Be a high school junior or senior for the 2022/2023 school year
2. Live in the boundaries of Kittitas County
3. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
4. Never have been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense
Term: If selected, your term will begin July 1, 2022 and conclude July 1, 2023. You can reapply for the position the following year, if you still meet eligibility requirements.
Process of Selection: Kittitas County Fair Board will select a up to four applicants to represent the Kittitas County Fair as Ambassadors.
Each candidate is required to complete an application and submit along with the items listed below. Top candidates may be interviewed by a selection committee.
Completed application must include the following:
1. Application - Basic Information (50 pts)
2. Essay Questions: Answer the following questions, typed - maximum of 300 words (150 pts)
Write a short paragraph about yourself and your involvement in the Kittitas County
How has your involvement in the Kittitas County Fair had an impact on you?
What assets do you possess that would make you a good representative of the Kittitas County Fair?
3. Letter of recommendation (25 points)
4. Resume, including school and community involvement, future plans, etc. (150 pts)
5. Signed Rules and Obligations Form (50 pts) Download and Print this form HERE!
6. 8 x 10 colored photo to be used for advertising (will not be returned to you) (25 pts)
To be considered, applications and all accompanying materials must be postmarked no later than July 1, 2022.
Personal data will not be shared or used for outside purposes other than the direct business involved with being the Kittitas County Fair Ambassador.