- Contest open to children or adults of any age
- One (1) entry per person
- Ages 1 – 5
- Ages 6 – 9
- Ages 10-13
- Ages 14 – 17
- Ages 18+
- Color the fair poster coloring sheet
- Must include the following to be considered:
- Contestant’s name and age at time of submission
- Contact info (email & phone number)
- Turn in colored sheet to the Kittitas County Fair office at 901 E. 7th Ave. or by emailing a scanned copy to email@example.com.
The winner of each age group will receive the following:
- 2021 Kittitas County Fair poster
- 1 day pass for entry to any one day of the fair
- 1 voucher to redeem for an all-day carnival ride bracelet
- Day pass and voucher are only good for the 2021 Kittitas County Fair and are not redeemable for cash
- Entries for contestants under the age of 18 must be submitted by parent or guardian along with parent’s or guardian’s name, email, and phone number.
- Incomplete entries may be discarded without notice. Please be sure you include all entry information.
- Entrants submitted coloring sheet may be used in promotional materials in print, online, social media sites, video or otherwise.
- Winner’s coloring sheet, first name, and age may be used in promotions in print, online, social media sites, video or otherwise.
- Winners will be chosen at random from each age group, totaling 5 winners overall.
- Winners will be notified by email and posted to the Kittitas County Fair's Facebook Page.
- Contest runs now until August 30, 2021. Winners will be posted soon thereafter.
- For a complete list of winners, check the Kittitas County Fair's Facebook page after the contest has ended.
- By entering a contest submission to the Kittitas County Fair, you agree to all rules and regulations of the contest.