Working from your completed ENTRY FORM, proceed to the ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM (Showorks) which will be available for entries starting: TBD.
- Once in the Showorks system, click on the button in the upper right to open your registration.
- Begin registration by entering your first and last name as a new or returning (from 2016) exhibitor. Continue to next page.
- Fill in all the required information fields, and confirm your information is correct. Continue to next page
- Proceed to entry choice menu, select one at a time.
- Select Department (ex: Dept 2 – Draft Horses)
- Select Division (ex: Div 02-A, Percheron)
- Select Class (ex: Class 01 – Colt, under 1 yr)
- Fill in all required information for each entry.
- Additional information will be requested during the process. Refer to the Exhibitor’s Guide & Department List for specific rules and additional information.
- When finished adding entries, continue. Review entries. Fees are automatically applied. Confirm that they are accurate.
- You may add more entries from other Departments, Save This Cart to add more entries later, empty the cart if you want to go back and start over, or advance to Checkout.
- Acceptance of Terms: All exhibitors must agree to abide by all terms, rules and regulations at checkout. Fill in YES and click Submit.
All on-line entries must be paid on-line at time of submitting entry registration.
Entries made in person at the Fair Office after August 5 may be paid at that time with cash, credit card or check.
Print and bring a copy of your online Entry Receipt Summary with your entries during their designated drop-off times. Your Exhibitor’s Pass voucher, if purchased, will be available at that time. See Entries & Exhibits Calendar.
For assistance with Departmental questions please contact the Superintendent.
If you have any questions about the entry system after reading and following all instructions, check the FAQ page. Then, if you still don’t have an answer, please contact:
Kittitas County Fair Office
email@example.com or 509-962-7639